Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aamir, Sallu and SRK Do Not Rule Bollywood :Ajay Devgan

In a press interview on Thursday, Ajay Devgan said “Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh khan do not rule the Bollywood industry”. The actor who generally stays calm and quiet, lost his patience on Thursday in the interview. Ajay is such a chilled-out, in-control person. He would never be expected to punish himself. But I’d rather let the character define its actions rather than the image of actor.

Aamir, Sallu and SRK

Devgan launched a scathing attack at the three Khans of Bollywood, criticizing die hard fans of the Khans as well as stating that the threesome do not own Bollywood. “It is totally wrong to say or assume that the Khans dominate the Bollywood film industry. I try to do the best I can,” Devgan said. Devgan is recovering from the debacle of London Dreams and also the less than spectacular box office returns of his production ‘All the best’.

“All the Best has just made a mark at the Box Office…I am only focused on my work which is my mantra to success,” Devgan said at the Provogue studio yesterday. “I give lots of importance to my work for which I can do anything,” he added. So if Devgan prefers to stay mum, quite aloof from the media and gossip magazines, why does he go ahead and mouth a flaming statement, knowing that the Bollywood crazy junta would hate him for that? We’re waiting for backlash from the three Khans, although we doubt Aamir would bother.
Devgan’s next film is the Prakash Jha film ‘Rajniti’ which also stars Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Nana Patekar, the film releases in May 2010. No Khans were involved in the making of that film.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment